Thursday, October 17, 2013

Renting Apartments: Deposits

Safeguard Your Deposit When Renting


 
 

Many tenants receive an unpleasant surprise as they prepare to move into a new apartment or house that they have been renting and discover that their former landlord intends to withhold all or part of their security deposit. In many cases this can be justified, and landlords may cite legitimate issues with the condition of the unit and/or property at the time of a lease’s expiration. Oftentimes, though, tenants are either held accountable for conditions that are the result of normal wear and tear over time or, worse still, problems that they inherited from former occupants of the unit.
Learn More by reading the full article at simplylivinginformation.com/renting-apartments-deposits/ by +William Morgan a trusted author for SimplyApartments.com

2 comments:

  1. I understand your problem that showing the apartment for rent with children is very difficult task. I have faced this problem with my children lot of times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is excellent advice. I will definitely do this so that I will be able to safeguard my deposit in the future. I had not considered this before as being a part of the apartments for rent.

    ReplyDelete